Balmer GM's Part’s Department is a busy place from servicing customers to ensuring our stock is correct, two days are never the same!
Excellent customer service is a must, regardless of the customer, we expect all our customers to get the same outstanding levels of customer service. Customers do not just mean our external customers, our Parts staff support the Service Department and ensure that the correct parts are available when jobs are undertaken, working with our colleagues to identify parts, pick parts from stock and/or order parts as required.
This role will also assist with the set out of the retail store and conduct stock takes.
Experience of working in a ground-care, agriculture, garden machinery or automotive parts department is an advantage, but not essential, full training and mentoring will be given to the right person who does not possess industry experience but is willing to learn and personify our commitment to excellent customer experiences.
You will develop an excellent working knowledge of our products - golf & turf, groundcare & arborist machinery and use the tools provided be able to answer customers queries.
Progression within the business is actively encouraged if an employee wishes to "climb the ladder".
PARTS DISPATCH DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Process’ incoming stock, ensuring all stock is accounted for & stored away in the correct location.
- Process’ outgoing stock including picking & packaging new orders for courier delivery.
- Ability to handle web-order dispatches in a busy online order environment.
- Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location.
- Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Outlet Parts Manager.
- Maintains a clean and orderly working environment.
- Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organised.
- Assists in stock takes to ensure all stock is accounted for.
- Saturday AM rota.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in a busy environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive pay rates
- Full support and career development
- Company pension scheme
- Salary paid weekly
- 28 Days holiday
- Full-time position
- Salary: £21,862.37 per year, plus overtime
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (Saturday mornings on a rota basis)
Trading for over 40 years, Balmers GM have grown to become one of the largest dedicated turf machinery dealers in the UK.
From our depots in Burnley, Lancashire and Wakefield, West Yorkshire, we stock the latest new and used turf machinery for sale or hire from the industry's leading manufacturers, along with a full range of aftermarket solutions; parts, service and finance.