Balmer GM's Part’s Department is a busy place from servicing customers to ensuring our stock is correct, two days are never the same!
Excellent customer service is a must, regardless of the customer, we expect all our customers to get the same outstanding levels of customer service. Customers do not just mean our external customers, our Parts Advisors support the Service Department and ensure that the correct parts are available when jobs are undertaken, working with our colleagues to identify parts, pick parts from stock and/or order parts as required.
In addition to customer facing duties this role will also assist with the set out of the retail store and conduct stock takes.
Experience of working in a ground-care, agriculture, garden machinery or automotive parts department is an advantage, but not essential, full training and mentoring will be given to the right person who does not possess industry experience but is willing to learn and personify our commitment to excellent customer experiences.
You will develop an excellent working knowledge of our products - golf & turf, groundcare & arborist machinery and use the tools provided be able to answer customers queries.
PARTS ADVISORS DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating stock.
- Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Group Parts Manager.
- Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organised.
- Ability to upsell and advise for customer requirements.
- Executes telemarketing sales operations.
- Maintains relationships with current customers, whilst promoting new business.
- Saturday AM rota.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Experience of working in a busy environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
EMPLYMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive pay rates
- Full support and career development
- Company pension scheme
- Salary paid weekly
- 28 Days holiday
- Performance bonus scheme
- Full-time position
- Salary: £22,932 - £27,090 per annum
Trading for over 40 years, Balmers GM have grown to become one of the largest dedicated turf machinery dealers in the UK.
From our depots in Burnley, Lancashire and Wakefield, West Yorkshire, we stock the latest new and used turf machinery for sale or hire from the industry's leading manufacturers, along with a full range of aftermarket solutions; parts, service and finance.