The role of Service Advisor is responsible for administering service front of house and processes to maximise administrative efficiency within the service department. In addition you will be required to maintain accurate and on-time reports and records.
Service Advisor duties include:
1. Receives and directs internal and external customer inquiries for the service department
2. Checks work orders before submission to end customers
3. Presents estimates to customers
4. Maintains service department filing, records and department information
5. Opens work orders via telephone, email and in person
6. May process warranty and/or product improvement claims including the computation of charges, submission and follow up
7. Processes and verifies Technician's labour
8. Liaise updates between internal departments and external customers
What we're looking for:
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret reports
- Organisational skills with attention to detail
How to apply:
Please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Mr Scott Broughton – Group Service Manager
Balmers GM Ltd, Manchester Road, Dunnockshaw, Burnley, BB11 5PF.
Closing date for applications: 22nd August 2022
Salary: £19,842 - £22,931 dependent on experience plus monthly bonus scheme
Trading for over 40 years, Balmers GM have grown to become one of the largest dedicated turf machinery dealers in the UK.
From our depots in Burnley, Lancashire and Wakefield, West Yorkshire, we stock the latest new and used turf machinery for sale or hire from the industry's leading manufacturers, along with a full range of aftermarket solutions; parts, service and finance.