Based at the Wakefield Depot, our Sales Administrators are responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Sales Team and Finance Department.
The successful candidate will be required to develop an understanding and working knowledge of the business. This will be achieved by working closely with colleagues across all branches of Balmers GM, various manufacturers, suppliers and customers.
Sales Administrator duties include:
1. To undertake reception duties, to include greeting and assisting visitors, taking and directing internal and external customer telephone and email enquiries in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
2. Updating databases, spread sheets, word documents and other electronic media incorporating customer specific information.
3. Ensure all customer machinery purchases are registered with the relevant manufacturer’s for warranty.
4. To provide general office and clerical services for staff members, including photo-copying, receiving and distributing post, and filing.
5. Daily processing and balancing of cash tills, POS, EOD and petty cash.
6. To collate delivery notes and invoices for the Finance Department.
7. Liaise with Head Office regarding staff schedules, holiday request forms and calendar.
8. To collate and process credit application forms on behalf of the Finance Department.
9. Assist Showroom Sales with inventory checks, pricing product labels, stock rotation and serving customers.
10. Assist with seasonal shows and events.
We we’re looking for:
Excellent administrative and IT skills including (but not limited to) Word and Excel.
Ability to use computer applications, software and internet functions.
Extremely well organised with attention to detail.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proven track record of working in a similar role and familiarity of our franchises would be advantageous.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Ability to work extended hours and weekends on a rotational basis.
How to apply:
Please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Mr Mark Balmer – Depot Manager, Wakefield
Balmers GM Ltd, Units 13-14 Monckton Road Ind. Est, Wakefield, WF2 7AL
Closing date for applications: 9th April 2021
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Trading for over 40 years, Balmers GM have grown to become one of the largest dedicated turf machinery dealers in the UK.
From our depots in Burnley, Lancashire and Wakefield, West Yorkshire, we stock the latest new and used turf machinery for sale or hire from the industry's leading manufacturers, along with a full range of aftermarket solutions; parts, service and finance.