Our Parts Advisors report into the Parts Manager and play a central role in our mission to provide excellent customer experiences.
Balmer's part’s department is a busy place from servicing customers to ensuring our stock is correct, two days are never the same! Excellent customer service is a must, regardless of the customer, we expect all our customers to get the same outstanding levels of customer service.
In addition to customer facing duties this role may also spend time supporting the set out of the retail store and conducting stock takes. Customers don’t just mean our external customers, our Parts Advisors support the Service Department and ensure that the correct parts are available when jobs are undertaken, working with our colleagues to identify parts, pick parts from stock and/or order parts as required.
Experience of working in a ground-care, agriculture, garden machinery or automotive parts department is an advantage, however training and mentoring will be given to the right person who does not posess industry experience but is willing to learn and personify our commitment to excellent customer experiences.
You will develop an excellent working knowledge of our products - mainly John Deere and use the tools provided be able to answer customers queries.
Parts Advisors duties include:
1. Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
2. Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
3. Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating ‘machine down’ and Stock.
4. Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Depot Parts Manager.
5. Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organised.
We we’re looking for:
- Competent knowledge of ground-care and horticultural machinery and the golf and turf industry or a similar auto-motive industry is advantageous.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Experience of working in a busy environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
How to apply:
Please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Mr Sabbir Casooji - Group Parts Manager
Balmers GM Ltd, Units 13-14 Moncton Road Ind. Est, Wakefield, WF2 7AL
Salary dependent on experience.
Trading for over 40 years, Balmers GM have grown to become one of the largest dedicated turf machinery dealers in the UK.
From our depots in Burnley, Lancashire and Wakefield, West Yorkshire, we stock the latest new and used turf machinery for sale or hire from the industry's leading manufacturers, along with a full range of aftermarket solutions; parts, service and finance.