Our Parts Advisors report into the Parts Manager and play a central role in our mission to provide excellent customer experiences.
Balmer's part’s department is a busy place from servicing customers to ensuring our stock is correct, two days are never the same! Excellent customer service is a must, regardless of the customer, we expect all our customers to get the same outstanding levels of customer service.
In addition to customer facing duties this role may also spend time supporting the set out of the retail store and conducting stock takes. Customers don’t just mean our external customers, our Parts Advisors support the Service Department and ensure that the correct parts are available when jobs are undertaken, working with our colleagues to identify parts, pick parts from stock and/or order parts as required.
The right person will have experience in a ground-care, agriculture, garden machinery or automotive parts department and personify our commit to excellent customer experiences.
You will develop an excellent working knowledge of our products mainly John Deere products and using the tools provided be able to answer the customers queries.
Parts Advisors duties include:
1. Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
2. Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
3. Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise display.
4. Verifies receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating ‘machine down’ and Stock.
5. Follows up on shortages and accelerates issues by reporting to the Depot Parts Manager.
6. Executes sales parts marketing plans and shares ideas for future campaigns.
7. Executes telemarketing sales operations.
8. Maintains control of inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks.
9. Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organised.
We we’re looking for:
- Competent knowledge of ground-care and horticultural machinery and the golf and turf industry.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Familiar with franchise and competitive products.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
How to apply:
Please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Mr Sabbir Casooji - Group Parts Manager
Balmers GM Ltd, Manchester Road, Dunnockshaw, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5PF
Closing date for applications: 31st March 2021
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Trading for over 40 years, Balmers GM have grown to become one of the largest dedicated turf machinery dealers in the UK.
From our depots in Burnley, Lancashire and Wakefield, West Yorkshire, we stock the latest new and used turf machinery for sale or hire from the industry's leading manufacturers, along with a full range of aftermarket solutions; parts, service and finance.