Reporting to the Group Parts Manager, you will be based on the road and responsible for establishing and affirming new and existing customer relations, selling, processing and delivering parts orders whilst at the same time promoting Balmers GM Ltd as an entity.
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Develops, promotes and sells all aspects of Balmers GM business activities.
- Keeps regular appointments with customers to increase parts sales and build customer loyalty with the Service department.
- Researches the market to identify new aftermarket business opportunities among competitor customers and non-traditional segments.
- Uses different communication media like direct mailing, telemarketing, newsletters or internet to maximise customer transactions for our aftermarket business.
- Delivers targeted follow-up visits after sales to introduce aftermarket business to customers and identifies potential issues and needs, especially close to the end of warranty periods.
- Informs Sales department of sales opportunities identified through customer visits and contacts. Informs Service department of identified customer issues or needs.
- Maintains control of inventory management of impressed stock and parts vehicle.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of ground-care equipment and machinery.
- High level of communication and human relations.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Ability to work in a team or solitary environment.
- Excellent attitude with integrity and honesty.
A company vehicle is provided with this position and a starting salary of £25,000 per annum.