We have an exciting opportunity to join our Service department team. Our group warranty administrator reports to the service manager and ensures excellent communication between ourselves and customers. The role encompasses all of the manufacturer's that we represent and offers a unique and varied challenge.
The role can be based from either the Burnley depot or Wakefield Depot.
WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Accurately submitting claims on a daily basis.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers with progress on warranty claims.
- Actioning credits and invoicing of warranty work.
- Provide warranty support for internal staff members.
- Ensuring compliance with manufacturer’s warranty policies and process’
- Answering incoming requests via phone, email and in person from external customers and internal employees.
- Liaising with the service management team.
- Booking service requests.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong communication and Organisational skills.
- Experience with MS office and good computer skills.
- The ability to work as a team or individually.
- Be self-motivated and have a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Ability to work Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
- Full UK driving license preferred.
- Experience within the turf care industry is preferred but not essential.
EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive pay rates and overtime
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 Days holiday
- Structured working environment
- Further opportunities of progression at Balmers GM Ltd
- Salary paid weekly
- Salary: £22,931.72-£25,189.25 per year
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday
- Full time
- Weekend availability