We have an exciting opportunity to join our Service Administration Team. Our customer service advisors report to the Service Manager and ensure excellent communication between ourselves and customers. The role is based within our Wakefield depot.
SERVICE ADVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Answering incoming requests via phone, email and in person from external customers and internal employees.
- Liaising with the Service Management Team.
- Booking service requests.
- Undertaking training to develop skills and knowledge including new products and services offered by the manufacturers.
- Following company process’.
- Keeping in regular contact with customers – i.e. estimating works, Updating progress and timescales and invoicing.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong communication and Organisational skills.
- Experience with MS office and good computer skills.
- The ability to work as a team or individually.
- Be self-motivated and have a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Ability to work Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
- Full UK driving license preferred.
- Experience within the turf care industry is preferred but not essential.
EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive pay rates and overtime
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 Days holiday
- Structured working environment
- Further opportunities of progression at Balmers GM Ltd
- Salary paid weekly
- Full-time position
- Salary: £21,743.55 - £25,189.25 per annum
Trading for over 40 years, Balmers GM have grown to become one of the largest dedicated turf machinery dealers in the UK.
From our depots in Burnley, Lancashire and Wakefield, West Yorkshire, we stock the latest new and used turf machinery for sale or hire from the industry's leading manufacturers, along with a full range of aftermarket solutions; parts, service and finance.